Back to Sony

Kingdom Hearts ~ Birth By Sleep ~

Renji217
#81
Dont know yet.... If there is a new anti-piracy patch for it then Im guessing that people will just make a translation for the jap one so we can play that in eng.... assuming we do get a fix for the jap one....
cicgamer
#82
well think about it this way if there is a block for the jap version then there might be a block on the english version and they might be different in specs if they are able to break the block on the jap version they might have to break one for the english version as well either way i hope they patch it soon
Renji217
#83
If there is a new anti-piracy patch on the eng version then Im probably just gona buy the game.... Theres no way I can wate for an eng fix.... The only thing keeping me from importing the jap game is the fact that I cant understand it....
lester2020
#84
looking forward to the US Version. Square Enix won't refuse the call of people who want it to be localized outside of Japan.
kme92
#85
Its Disney, so they have no Choice to release it in North America.
tarotmaniac
#86
speaking of release, is there any official word when its coming to North America? from pages that i read tentative release dats is on May:| I hope not, i cant wait that long:((
kme92
#87
Well the DS game came out in the end of may for Japan and came out in the middle of September for NA.
So it was roughly 4 1/2 months wait, so ya I'm guessing it comes out somewhere around May
tarotmaniac
#88
kme92Well the DS game came out in the end of may for Japan and came out in the middle of September for NA.
So it was roughly 8 1/2 months wait, so ya I'm guessing it comes out somewhere around May
if it came out in May for Jap and Sept for NA thats only 4 months and not 8:| but none the less 8 months from Jan 9 is May:| I hope it comes out earlier:|
olliebot
#89
tarotmaniacif it came out in May for Jap and Sept for NA thats only 8 months and not 8:| but none the less 8 months from Jan 9 is May:| I hope it comes out earlier:|
It's probably either going to be released in september or december. All CoM versions were released in america in december and all the other games were released in america in september. Publishers tend to have a pattern when releasing their games. I mean, just look at pokemon.
Sora1234
#90
tarotmaniacDo you think when the english version iso comes out it will have some sort of piracy check to block us from playing it? I hope not:|
Summer Of 2010. ^_^
g@l1h
#91
So no one manage to play the Japanese ISO yet ?
Renji217
#92
No and I wouldnt hold my breath.... If it gets fixed then it gets fixed but from the looks of it everyone gave up hope....
tarotmaniac
#93
release date is still TBA:|
lugia543
#95
i got angry that everyone stopped making the japanese fix for bbs.
tarotmaniac
#96
cicgamer · #94Of the CFW or the ENG version?
English Version :-<
Renji217
#97
cicgamer · #94Of the CFW or the ENG version?
CFW is always TBA....
buuured
#98
do you think its worth switching to OFW?
Renji217
#99
If you have a PSP 1000/2000 and have money to import the game then yes since you can always pandora it back to CFW....
buuured
#100
psp 1000: yes
money: no
pandra: no.....dang
Showing posts 81–100 of 134 · This discussion is archivedBack to top